Strategic Planner and Analyst (m/f/d)
Based in Berlin you will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing data from various sources to produce meaningful insights and recommendations on how to drive decisions and actions within the Business Unit to maximize profitability and minimize risks. Part of high growth organization and exciting industry, you will be involved in high-end R&D Projects to artisan smaller scale manufacturing with direct influence to C-level decision making.
- Work closely with the Neumann Management team and assist with maximizing business performance by providing data-based guidance and conducting business reviews
- Automate the production, review and analysis of monthly results and variances for sales, profitability etc. for each location assigned; proactively provide analytics to shape the outcome of business results to meet & exceed financial targets
- Prepare tools used in the planning process, development of budgets, and the preparation of business plans or case analysis for new projects or initiatives, always keeping analytics as a navigating compass
- Construct and provide the analytical tools needed for the oversight and management of expenses as well as internal project controlling
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong “manage thru influence” skills with the ability to motivate and coach across functional areas and teams
- Proficiency in Excel Modeling
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain internal and external relationships in line with company core values
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet required deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal team members as well as external colleagues to create a result driven, team-oriented environment.
- Strong ability to take initiative and drive decision making with all levels of interfaces
- Fluent in German and English languages in both writing and oral.
- Ability to work extended hours as business needs dictate
- Ability to travel with overnight stays
- Experience with CRM systems and Business Intelligence reporting platform
Education and Experience:
Four year university degree required; Master’s degree preferred (MBA) and several years experience in a Business Analyst role.
Please use our job portal to apply for this job.